- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled & chopped
- 1 medium yellow pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons diced garlic
- ½ cup white wine
- 20 ounces Eden crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 24 ounces water
- 3 cups chopped kale
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh ginger or 1 tsp powdered
- 1 cup organic peanut or almond butter
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Sea salt & hot pepper sauce to taste
- Place all vegetables in white wine or water and sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, vegetable broth, and water and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Once vegetables are soft, remove 2 cups & blend with the peanut butter. Return to soup & serve.
- Garnish with cilantro.
Print out your own recipe card here, try this wonderfully delicious West African Vegan Soup and then drop us a line and let us know what you think.
Check back often to see new recipes you can print out and try.
Let me here from you soon.