- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 3 stalks celery, chopped
- 32 ounces low-fat vegetable broth
- 1 can Eden chili beans
- 1 can fat-free refried beans
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen non-gmo corn
- 1 bunch Swiss chard, kale or spinach, chopped, stems removed
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Saute vegetables in wine for 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Serve with a nice salad and whole-grain bread! Enjoy!
Easy Soup Recipes
Easy soup recipes from Doctor Deb Harrell are all great soup recipes that can be printed on a recipe card directly from this site and this page. We include vegan recipes here for your enjoyment!
This is a vegan vegetable soup recipe that is low in fat and a great source of protein. If you are looking for a vegetable soup that you can quickly make, then this recipe is a MUST! If you are a vegan, or just looking for ways to incorporate more plant foods in your diet, then Dr. Deb and her site is right up your alley. There are many easy soup recipes and other tasty recipes right here on her website. She is a firm believer in the naturopath approach to a healthy lifestyle, with the premise that food is your best medicine. Her teaching, vegan recipes, and beliefs align with being your vegan naturopath.
Contact Dr. Deb
Please feel free to contact us and Dr. Deb will get back with you as soon as possible. Thanks for stopping by, come back often to find new soup recipes and more. Share our site with your friends, family and neighbors, as we here in America need to start practicing a healthy lifestyle.