- 1.5 cups almond meal (can be made by grinding almonds in a food processor or buying it at somewhere like Trader Joes)
- 1.5 cups millet flour
- 1 teaspoon aluminum free baking powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 tablespoons ground chia seeds soaked in 6 Tablespoons water for 5 minutes
- ¼-1/2 cup water
- Mix the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry & stir well.
- Place on an oiled baking sheet or in a pie plate & spread evenly using a large spoon dipped in water.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 20 minutes before filling for pie or layering for pizza.
Vegan Gluten Free Crust
If you’re looking for a vegan, gluten free pizza crust, then you’ve found the right place. We have only healthy recipes here at HealthPeak! This easy pie crust recipe is a great recipe that is gluten free and shows you how to make a pie crust the easy way. This pie crust recipe can be used for a pie or can be used as a gluten free pizza crust.
Vegan Pie Crust Recipe
This vegan pie crust recipe is an incredible way to eat gluten free and still eat the pizza you love. I am a pizza lover and use this gluten free recipe every time I make home-made pizza. So, you want to know how to make pizza crust, just print healthy recipes directly from the page and put it in your healthy recipes cookbook. It will be of great use no matter if you’re making a gluten free pizza or a delicious home-made pie.