Spinach Strawberry Salad
From The Kitchen Of: Deb Harrell, ND Spinach strawberry salad is the epitome of summer. Use the freshest spinach and strawberries you can find, preferably organic and local. Delicious & a favorite for parties & gatherings!
Author: Deb Harrell, ND
- ½ Cup Flax Seed Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ⅓ Cup Sucanet
- ¼ Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Clove Garlic, minced
- ¼ tsp. Each Sea Salt and Paprika
- ⅛ tsp. Pepper
- 6 Cups Torn Mixed Greens or Spinach
- 2 ½ Cups Sliced Strawberries
- ½ Cup Walnuts
- Shredded Daiya Vegan Mozzarella Cheese
- Mix 1st 6 ingredients in jar & shake.
- Add to remaining ingredients.
- Mix all together with dressing right before serving!