Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
Roasting brings out the complex flavors and sweetness of butternut squash. This roasted butternut squash soup is naturally nutritious, vegan, and gluten-free. Cashews compliment the flavors of the squash and add a creamy finish. From The Kitchen Of: Isabel Rodriguez Prep/Cook Time: 5-10 minutes.
Author: Deb Harrell, ND
- 1 Medium Butternut squash
- 2 large onions
- 1 bulb garlic
- 1 cup roasted cashew – raw cashews roasted with Bragg Liquid Aminos & Cayenne Pepper
- 1 container Organic No-Salt Vegetable Broth
- Spray baking sheet with coconut oil.
- Roast Squash, Onions, and Garlic in 350 degree oven until soft.
- Mix in Vitamix or Blender all ingredients until smooth.
- Serve warm.
- Can serve with chopped cilantro or basil.