Raw Kale Salad
From The Kitchen Of: Deb Harrell, ND. As kale is very nutritious, a good raw kale salad is a staple in a variety of healthy diets. Enjoy frequently!
Author: Deb Harrell, ND
- 1 bunch of kale
- Drew’s Orange Sesame Dressing
- Handful of dried cranberries
- 1 bunch green onions
- Handful of pine nuts, sunflower seeds or walnuts.
- Sea salt – 1 tsp
- Wash & slice kale into bite sized pieces.
- Add 3 TBL dressing & sea salt to kale & massage with hands until wilted.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients & serve.