By incorporating a variety of fresh vegetables and spices, this vegan Mexican lasagna recipe is more flavorful than it's classic counterpart. From The Kitchen Of: Deb Harrell, ND Delicious & nutritious!
Author: Deb Harrell, ND
- 1 box brown rice lasagna noodles (or whole wheat)
- Can of organic refried beans
- Frozen organic corn
- Frozen butternut squash
- Frozen broccoli rinsed
- Fresh kale sliced
- Shitake mushrooms lightly sautéed
- Daiya Vegan Mozzarella
- Layer salsa on the bottom of the pan to moisten the noodles.
- Then layer noodles followed by a layer of each veggie.
- Repeat to top of pan.
- Top layer should be veggies followed by salsa & Daiya.
- Bake on 350 degrees for ½ hour.
- Cover with aluminum foil & bake another ½ hour.