Recipe Name: Mexican Burger
Recipe Name: Mexican Burger From The Kitchen Of: Deb Harrell, ND Servings: Prep/Cook Time:
Author: Jeff Novick, R.D.
Recipe type: Entree
- 1 14 oz can of kidney or pinto beans
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- 2 TBL salsa
- Garlic and spices to taste
- Mash beans with a hand masher.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Form into patties.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set.
- Grill or broil on each side till golden brown.
- Make these ahead of time for wonderfully healthy snacks!