- ¼ cup chia seeds soaked in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes
- 4 cups of soy, almond or rice milk
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- 2 cups millet flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon aluminum-free baking powder
- Blend the chia seed mixture, milk, and oats in a Vitamix or blender.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Add wet mixture to the dry and bake in a waffle maker for 9 minutes.
- Cool on rack and enjoy or freeze!
Gluten Free Recipes, Get Your Waffle Recipe NOW!
Gluten free recipes, get your waffle recipe from Dr Deb’s best breakfast recipes now by printing the waffle recipe now, and placing it with the rest of your breakfast recipes. If you lead a gluten free life, then you must have a gluten free diet that you follow. Add this awesome gluten free recipe to your collection. It is one of the best breakfast recipes you can for a waffle recipe, I assure you!
If your into waffles then you must get this waffle recipe now. All you have to do is print it right here from this site. Whether you need to follow a gluten free diet or you just want to live a healthy lifestyle, then get this breakfast recipe, NOW! And, check our site for other awesome breakfast recipes.
Leading a healthy lifestyle means you start in the kitchen and go from there. You start the day with the best breakfast recipes, so that you can eat a healthy breakfast. They say it’s the most important meal of the day. A gluten free diet and proper exercise will do miracles for your life, your body and mind.
We here at Health Peak educate, inspire, and equip you to live in peak health! So, look through our site and if you have any questions feel free to EMAIL us by clicking the link and we’ll get back with you as soon as possible.