Easy Bean Soup
From The Kitchen Of: Deb Harrell, ND Delicious & quick! Easy bean soup is an excellent way for vegetarians to get protein. Perfect for any appetite. Make a big pot & eat during the week. Great for lunch – very filling!
Author: Deb Harrell, ND
- 2 cans organic tomatoes – 1 blended
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can re-fried fat-free beans
- 1 cup corn
- 1 TBL chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 large onion
- 1 tsp cumin
- Sea salt & black pepper to taste
- Saute onions & garlic in water.
- Add remaining ingredients as well as 2 cans of water.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.